Practical Applications Event
This event is designed to demonstrate the cumulative knowledge of the ND candidate in a practical manner. Candidates for completion of the ND program will participate in a two-day live, intensive course, during which they will be given information and client profiles for natural health assessment. The students will be responsible for building organized and logical cases, and making viable natural health recommendations for several case studies both live and on paper. Detailed analyses of the case studies should confirm that the student is able to apply natural health concepts and modalities to the benefit of the clients.
- Use all of the following modalities: Reams, Muscle Testing, Iridology, Reflexology, Face/Tongue/Nail
- Document information gathered for each client.
- List all information gathered from each modality used.
- Recommend logical and supportable lifestyle changes, supplementation and/or body work relevant to the case.
- Be able to support and defend recommendations based on the available information.
This event will be dynamic and interactive. Practical Applications will be facilitated by (at least) one instructor and will offer limited enrollment due to the generous time allowances for debriefing cases, and the individual focus of the practicum.
Successful completion of Practical Applications serves to fulfill both the dissertation and case study requirements for students who have completed any of our current ND programs.