Preparation for ANWPB Board Certification Exam
100% of the proceeds from this video go toward the Trinity Scholarship Fund.
This course is designed to help prepare candidates for board certification through the American Natural Wellness Practitioners Board (ANWPB).
There are three sections of the exam:
- Compulsory: Approximately 100 randomized questions about general health, nutrition, anatomy and physiology, history of natural health and naturopathy, and ethics and the legalities of practice.
- Modalities: Approximately 100 randomized questions about homeopathy, Traditional Chinese Medicine and physical observations, iridology, Bach flowers, aromatherapy, muscle response testing and kinesiology, and herbology.
- Case Studies: Three to five randomized cases that require correct assessment and recommendations for the example client.
Running Time: 2:04:43
Add to Cart - Price $200
- Purchasing and viewing a lecture video requires logging into the site.
- Once purchased, the lecture video is viewed by logging into the Trinity School Student website and selecting the "Purchased Videos" menu option.
- All lecture video sales are final.