We require the minimum of a high school diploma or GED to enroll in any program at Trinity. Students are not required to have a college bachelor's or master's degree.
Credit cards, personal checks and money orders are accepted for tuition payments and must be in U.S. dollars. The application
must be filled out entirely in order for Trinity School of Natural Health to process the application. The enrollment and access
to course materials will be delayed should the application not be filled out completely, or if payment is not submitted with the
application. Please contact Trinity School of Natural Health if you have any questions concerning the application.
All students will be charged a $250 nonrefundable application fee which is included in the enrollment fee. An installment plan is available. We allow each student to choose the due date for the installment plan. We are able to offer due dates on the tenth (10th) or twentieth (20th) of each month. If a due date is not selected on your application, we will automatically use the tenth (10th) of the month as the due date. We do allow a grace period of ten (10) days. If a payment does not arrive within the grace period, a late payment fee of $25 will be applied to your account. If a payment is not made within 11 days, the student will be put on inactive status until the payment(s) are current. Inactive status can include, but is not limited to, access to tests are denied, tests will not be graded, official documents cannot be sent to other organizations, etc. Trinity School of Natural Health reserves the right to limit restrictions in other forms other than what is mentioned here.
A student may decide to enroll in additional programs at any time. When a student decides to enroll in an additional program, a new application will need to be submitted to Trinity School of Natural Health. We will apply a credit to the new program by waiving courses from the original program of enrollment. The payment plan will be adjusted accordingly once the application is received.
Courses will be released upon completion of the application and financial arrangements. Students choosing the installment plan will receive the course work for the first four courses in the CNHP program. For those students that are paying their tuition in full, all course work will be released at one time. The CNHP and instructor-format ND program do not require the purchase of textbooks or dvd's.
Course exams can be accessed through Trinity School of Natural Health's website (www.trinityschool.org). The Instructor-format ND program and Certified Natural Health Professional Program does not offer an option to ship course exams.
Students will receive one free diploma for each program completed. Extra diplomas can be ordered upon request. There is a $25 fee charged per additional diploma. Each student will receive one free transcript per program. Transcripts are sent upon request. Extra transcripts can be ordered. There is a $10 fee per additional transcript.
There is no set time in which the student must complete any individual course within a program; however, the student must
complete the entire program within the time limit given. The student will have three (3) years to complete the Doctor of Naturopathy Program,
two (2) years to complete the Master Herbalist or Advanced Certified Nutritional Consultant Programs; or one (1) year to
complete the Master Iridologist or Certified Natural Health Professional Programs. Should an
additional program be added, the student will be given two (2) months per course to complete that program (not to exceed
the original time limit for that program).
Should a student wish to enroll in individual courses and not a program, that student will have a three (3) month time limit per course. Should the course not be completed within that time frame, all policies will apply and the student will not be eligible for a refund on the individual courses as monies paid would be considered fully earned.
If a student chooses to cancel their CNHP enrollment with Trinity School of Natural Health, the request must be submitted within 5 days of my enrollment date to be eligible for a refund (minus application fee, fee per video watched, late fees, enrolled student discounts and shipping fees). If cancellation is requested after 5 days from the enrollment date, the student is not entitled to a refund. In the event that a student needs to cancel the live event registration, the student will receive a 50% refund if canceled on or before 21 days prior to the first day of the event. A cancellation request submitted after this date will not receive a refund.
Transfer of credits from another college is not allowed at this time in order to help students develop a thoroughly consistent philosophy traditionally associated with the Trinity School of Natural Health Diploma.
By enrolling in the CNHP program and registering for a Trinity Live Event, I agree to the following:
1) I will not practice medicine or any other practice reserved currently by state law for licensed professions. Trinity School of Natural Health does not provide job placement or make promise of a job available.
2) I must pass each exam with a grade of 85% or higher to fulfill the requirement for course completion at the LIVE EVENT. An 85% or higher is required for each course exam taken through VIDEO ON DEMAND. I agree all work must be my own and I must retake any failed exams in order to secure a passing score.
3) I understand that in the event I need to cancel my LIVE EVENT registration, I will receive a 50% refund if canceled on or before 21 days prior to the first day of the event. A cancellation request submitted after this date will not receive a refund. If I choose to cancel my enrollment with Trinity School of Natural Health, the request must be submitted within 5 days of my enrollment date to be eligible for a refund (minus $250 application fee, fee per video watched, late fees, enrolled student discounts and shipping fees). If cancellation is requested after 5 days from my enrollment date, I am not entitled to a refund.
4) I understand that if I am on an enrollment payment plan, total payments to Trinity School of Natural Health (full event registration + down payment + monthly payments) must be equal to or greater than the price of a non-enrollment live event registration before I am allowed to attend the event. Payments are due monthly and there is a 10 day grace period for payments to be received by Trinity School of Natural Health. A $25 late fee will be applied to my account after the grace period. I will be placed on Inactive Status until payments are made current. Trinity School of Natural Health reserves the right to make changes to the inactive status policy.
5) Live events may be recorded by staff of Trinity School of Natural Health. I understand that my image may be captured, edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. This release applies to photographic, audio, or video recordings collected as part of this event. I hereby release any and all claims against Trinity School of Natural Health for utilizing this material for educational and promotional purposes. I understand that I am not permitted to personally record any portions of this live event.
6) I understand that Trinity School of Natural Health is not responsible for any reimbursement of fees associated with travel in the unlikely circumstance that the live event is canceled.
7) I understand the time limit to complete the requirements of my CNHP program is 12 months from the date of my enrollment. If Trinity's video on demand library is not available online at the time of my enrollment, I understand that my 12 month time limit may be extended (as determined by Trinity staff) without incurring additional fees.
8) By checking the box and submitting my application, I am stating that I agree to abide by Trinity School of Natural Health's policies and understand that any decision made is at the discretion of the Staff at Trinity School of Natural Health