The ACNC is an expert level of understanding the truth and logic behind, "Let thy food be thy medicine." Our position on true total health is that it cannot be achieved without comprehension of the whole person and the needs of the individual.
Trinity's ACNC program includes the study of theories about nutrition, herbals, children's needs, kinesiology, enzymes, anatomy and physiology.
This is the type of information you will come away with:
- The how and why of herbal therapy
- Understanding of the 12 'learning nutrients' children need
- The application and location of the test points on the body
- An advanced understanding of the structure and function of the body systems
- The proper terminology to use when educating others about natural health
At the completion of this program, you will have developed the skills to tailor wellness plans based on clear understanding of the individual need.
To continue in becoming a dynamic natural health practitioner, many of our ACNC students go on to complete the study of Master Herbalist (MH)
, Master Iridologist (MI)
and Doctor of Naturopathy (ND)
Paid in Full
1 payment of $1,600.00
11 payments of $131.50
*Installments requires a down payment of $300.00
*Shipped Modules (optional) - $130.00
*The down payment is in addition to the monthly payments and will provide access to the first 2 classes. Each monthly payment gives the student access to a new class. Payments may be made early to gain access to the next class.